Price £18.00 book and pay for 3 spray tans just £45.00 save £9.00
Spray tanning is now taking the country by storm as the number one beauty treatment.
As more people come to understand the harmful effects of UV tanning they are choosing to take advantage of the benefits of an instant tan.
- Safer than exposing skin to UVA/B rays
- No waiting instant results
- Spray tanning gives a gorgeous bronzed tan that lasts for days
- Makes you look and feel great!
- When you wake up in the morning you will look like you have been on a 2 week holiday, WITHOUT the jet-lag and at a fraction of the price.
Before you spray tan
- The night before your tan, exfoliate thoroughly. (Exfoliant is available to purchase from the salon at a cost of £1.00 )
- Paint nails & toenails, especially if they are acrylic or gel nails.
- Wax/shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment to allow pores to close.
- Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on the day of the tan.
- Remove all make-up, deodorant, lotions etc before the tan.
Disposable underwear is available for your spray tan.
After your spray tan
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing.
During the 8 hour development period after your spray tan:
- Do not shower or bathe.
- Does not exercise or swim.
- Do not wear tight fitting clothing.
- Do not touch the skin as it will transfer on to the hands.
- Do not shave/wax for 12/24 hours after having a spray tan.
- Do not sit on any light coloured fabric until after the initial shower.
When you have the first shower you will probably see colour wash off. Do not worry this is only the guide colour.
Maintaining your spray tan
- Moisturise daily with a light moisturising cream.
- Avoid long hot baths as they speed up the exfoliation process.
- Avoid swimming pools or sea water as they can reduce your tan.
- Use Sienna X tan top up moisturiser with 3% DHA, to continually top up the tan. (Available to purchase from the salon)
- After 5 days exfoliate and moisturise to slowly remove the tan and to keep it looking natural.